We have exciting plans for 2012/2013 season – our 19th – which is shaping up to be a celebration of the body: as instrument, machine and expression of art. Our artists take you Beyond Ballet to bring you the beauty, brilliance and athleticism you have come to expect from Smuin Ballet.
Next season we are delighted to introduce you to the work of two choreographers new to Smuin Ballet. Adam Hougland will stage his Cold Virtues and Helen Pickett will present Petal, a perfect addition to our Spring repertoire. A Michael Smuin Favorite is a surprise addition to the Spring Program. This ballet, along with several Michael Smuin jewels, rounds out a thrilling season you won’t want to miss! I’ve saved your seats in the theatre – reserve with us today.
1) Click the “SUBSCRIBE” button below
2) Login with your email address and password. If you don’t remember your password or never set up a password, click “Forgot Password” and the system will email you a temporary password (copy/paste the password).
3) Click “Subscriptions” from the navigation menu.
4) You will see all of your current subscription renewals. New subscribers will see the options to purchase new subscriptions. PLEASE NOTE: San Francisco Subscribers have 2 subscriptions–one for the Palace Fall Program and one for Yerba Buena Christmas and Spring programs. Please add or renew BOTH!
5) Enter any changes and click “Renew Subscription” or “Renew All Subscriptions“. This will take you to your shopping cart.
6) Once you have finished, your shopping cart will contain all your subscription renewals. Please verify performance dates, times and seating location. If you wish to make changes, remove the subscription, and repeat steps 3-5 noting any changes in change request section.
7) Don’t forget to donate with your subscription! You can enter a donation amount right in the shopping cart and click “Add Donation“.
8) Once everything is correct click “Checkout/Finalize“. If you have any questions please call 415.912.1899 or email email@example.com